- Choosing traditional pasta over whole wheat versions ok according to GI book author.
- Drinking water with your meal may help you consume less calories. But is that just because the water is taking up all that space in the tum?
- Childhood obesity can lead to early puberty for girls. And that can lead to increased risk for breast cancer and high blood pressure.
- Making new diet and lifestyle choices can ward off prostate cancer. Some studies estimate that up to 75% of all prostrate cancers could be eliminated by dietary changes.
- Mediterranean diet to receive recognition by the UN. And, it has been linked to lowered breast cancer risk for post-menopausal women.
Monday, August 30, 2010
Monday's health links
Starting this week, I will be posting links to interesting news stories about health and wellness.