- Mushroom blend a possible new weapon in the fight against breast cancer.
- More bad news about BPA and triclosan exposure. I don't allow most anti-bacterial soaps into the house because of triclosan. Now I need to get more vigilant about looking for it in other household products.
- Europe votes in favour of banning BPAs in baby bottles.
- A Swedish research team suggests the health benefits of fish may outweigh the risks of mercury exposure.
- Canada brings in the toughest legislation in the world aimed at decreasing lead exposure for kids.
- New World Health Organization report exposes even more dangers of second hand smoke.
- Update - new item - Vancouver researchers receive funding to explore new computer modelling techniques for speeding up prostate cancer treatment.
Monday, November 29, 2010
Monday's health links
I am peeling myself away from WikiLeaks to put this post together. Someone better be reading this.