- Mark Bittman's salmon roasted in butter. I think this is the way my sister cooks it. And it's what we're having for supper tonight! New York Times.
- Part of the Meatless Mondays movement, baked eggplant marinara. SheKnows.
- Building on the reported health benefits of turmeric, and its component curcumin, coconut Thai rice curry. Care2.
- Lasagna with roasted broccoli is a great way to get extra vegetables into your dinner plans. New York Times.
- The stands are finally full of beautiful strawberries in my neck of the woods. How about a proscuitto, spinach and strawberry salad? Canoe.
- A great selection of spring and salad rolls. Kids love to make them and they end up getting lots of veg. One note - I'm not sure the mashed potato spring rolls are actually good for you, but lordy, they would be great for my state of mind. :-) Huffington Post.
- Another great salad - quinoa, pea and black bean with cumin vinaigrette. New York Times.
- Finally, great advice on cooking salmon along with great recipes. Huffington Post.
Monday, June 18, 2012
Monday's health links - the recipe edition
Hi friends! From the title you will see that this is not the traditional health links post! I could not find anything interesting in the news but I have been finding lots of great healthy recipes. So, today I give you links to the most fun way to fight cancer - eating well!