Monday, December 6, 2010

Monday's health links

  1. Debating the health benefits of aspirin. My doctor has given me the OK to take aspirin daily for its possible anti-cancer benefits.
  2.  I can't find any way to summarize this article beyond this woman is a-ma-zing.
  3. Get your hands off my damn apples.
  4. Seattle Genetics seeks approval for a drug they believe will do a better job of fighting cancer without the traditional side-effects. It combines an antibody that targets cancer with a cancer-killing agent - healthy tissue is unharmed.
  5. Burning up cancer cells with magnetic pulses. More movement towards side-effect free cancer therapy.
  6. I will not make a "size matters" joke. Using finger length for prostate cancer risk-assessment.
 Have a glorious day!

No comments:

Post a Comment