Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

This morning my wee-est wee boy (he's 5) crawled into bed with me.

Bunny: "Is it a weekend day or a school day?"
Me: "It's a school day, Sweetie."
Bunny: "But it's sort of a holiday, right? It's Valentine's Day!"
Me: "That's right."
Bunny:  "That's the day we give love to everyone. We give everyone cards with love."
Me: "Yup."
Bunny: "I'm not giving you a card."
Me: "Oh?"
Bunny: "No. I love you most. I don't give you a card. I've given you my heart."
Me: choke
Bunny: "I love you, Momma. I love you most." - big smooch on the mouth.

I hope someone gives you his or her heart today.

2 comments:

  1. Seriously... that little bunny of yours is going to do me in...I think he has his momma's way with the words...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's sweet of you. Somehow it feels like we found him fully formed living under a banyan tree.

    Thanks for the V-day cards - the boys were very excited to receive them! They have made cards for y'all but I still haven't mailed them.

    Hope you are having a great week!

    ReplyDelete