On to the links...
- How diet and exercise can impact survival after cancer treatment. CBS News.
- ...and how it can impact fatigue levels after breast cancer. CBC.
- A comprehensive summary of the risks of prostate cancer, and how to avoid them. Vancouver Sun.
- Aspirin linked to lowered risk of lung cancer in women. Vancouver Sun.
- ...and to lowered risk of dying from bowel cancer. Huffington Post.
- A breakdown on the health benefits of chia seeds. In brief, while they are a good source of fibre, protein and anti-oxidants, they won't replace fish oil as a deliverer of omega-3s. Globe and Mail.
- Finally, Nutella settles a class-action suit and admits what we all know - it isn't good for us. Vancouver Sun.